Monday, January 30, 2012

A Great Maternity Series

While looking at this maternity photo series, I actually caught myself thinking "Dangit, can't I start my pregnancy over again so that I can do something creative like this?"  What, crazy lady!?  Start from the beginning?!  Uh-uh, no way...I'm 2/3 of the way there and ain't going back for nothin'!  Although I do wish I would have started documenting my pregnancy from the beginning, like this mom and dad did over at their blog called Pacing the Panic Room.

How awesome does this gal look (weeks 37-40)?

Photo via Pacing the Panic Room

Photo via Pacing the Panic Room

Photo via Pacing the Panic Room

Photo via Pacing the Panic Room
 Interested in seeing her maternity series beginning with week 17?  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, talk to me! :)