Monday, October 3, 2011

Nursery of sun and silver

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey."

If this nursery could sing, I imagine it being that song. What a beautiful layout, design and color scheme. I can definitely picture a room like this in my future home, where my little Tater-Tot rests its little head everyday :)

Check out the breakdown of this nursery HERE at House 36. You can see the room's before, during and after pictures, along with the inspiration board used to create the theme and a list of resources and prices so you can find the same items.

Go to Spearmint Baby and see a ton MORE pictures of this nursery that the creator sent in, showing about every detail in the room...HERE.

Did I mention that I LOVE this nursery??? I do...I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, talk to me! :)