Yesterday marked 13 weeks!
- Nausea is continuing to slowly decrease...still hits me at some point each day, though.
- Food is slowly starting to become more appetizing
- Still easily out of breath
- Being on my feet/walking around for too long ends up exhausting me at the end of the day
- Still burping throughout the day, especially after meals
- I'm starting to win the battle of constipation, a wonderful side effect of pregnancy.
- I'm still not "showing" (I think only I can tell there's a LITTLE bump)...but still feeling bloated and chubby and BLAH!
- A friend of mine who had a baby about 4 months ago, has loaned me a handful of mommy books AND a Yoga DVD during pregnancy (looking forward to giving that a try) Thanks Annie!
- A co-worker of mine was handed down some maternity clothes from one of our student's mom (who has great fashion sense and always looks cute)...and now that co-worker has offered to pass them along to ME! Thanks Adriana!
- One of my good friends texted me this morning that if I can find a location, she'll offer to plan my baby shower...she's been brainstorming and has a ton of cute ideas! Thanks Steph!
- I received a really cute basket of flowers in the mail from my future sister-in-law (Dom's sister) as a congratulations. Very thoughtful, thanks Lisa!
Image from: www.babycenter.com
Ok, my BabyBump phone app says that the baby is almost 3 inches and could be about the size of a peach. "Up until now, your baby's head has been proportionally larger than the rest of the body. But around this time your baby's body will start to catch up and grow more proportional to the head. If you could peek inside your womb, you could see your baby's motor skills starting to work. Your baby is able to move and flex the arms and legs."
The BabyCenter app says, "Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips. Veins and organs are clearly visible through his or her still-thin skin. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries."