Monday, September 26, 2011

Wooden embroidery hoops

Here are 2 really creative and adorable uses for embroidery hoops. I can't wait to add these ideas to my Tator-Tot's room. The framed fabric hoops look extremely simple and add that extra pop of color that the room may be missing overall. It's also a popular trend that I've seen popping up A LOT during my online surfing sessions. It's nice to think that the most time spent here will be browsing the fabric aisles for that perfect print.

This bird mobile, on the other hand, definitely appears to take up some time and patience. Looks like I'll be putting my "sewing skills" to work because I love this simple, hand-made-with-love project. You can find the DIY tutorial HERE at www.ecabonline.com.

I've already started to collect some hoops. I recently found 3 of them and I paid a total of 30 cents at a garage sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, talk to me! :)