Thursday, September 1, 2011

Babies and Technology

I'm a user of an Android phone and I found 2 neato applications that I downloaded...fo FREE dollas!

The first one is called BabyBump, and after entering the due date of my bebe, it gives me daily AND weekly updates on how my Tater-Tot is doing, and how my body is doing. Lot's of info and advice is found here, too. It's informing that in week 7 (which starts tomorrow!), my "baby's brain is becoming more complex and is developing cavities and passages vital for circulating spinal fluid. The baby's face is also becoming more defined with the lenses of the eyes and middle part of the ear forming. Tiny arms, legs, hands and feet are also just beginning to bud." Whoa.

I'd like to add here, that I haven't experienced "morning sickness" yet..which is expected to start last week, this week, or next week, if I get it at all. *fingers crossed* please NO. However, I have felt a little off, a teeny weeny bit nauseous...more like motion sickness...which has only thrown off my appetite. NOTHING sounds good to eat anymore, everything sounds YUCK! That stinks, because I love food.

The other application comes from BabyCenter, another really resourceful website AND phone app. It gives me more information and updates on the growth of the bebe than BabyBump did for week 7...it also adds that the bebe is the size of a blueberry.

Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, talk to me! :)